I have never been known for my optimism. I am cranky. I am defeatist. I am angry. I am not going to be that person here. I am creating this blog to talk about the positive things happening in Peoria, Illinois.
More specifically, I am creating this blog to talk about the positive things happening in the HEART of Peoria, Illinois.The Warehouse District. The 500 Block. The East and West Bluffs. The South End.I want a finger on the pulse of the new urban growth in Peoria.
I'll need help, because there is a paradigm of failure and negativity among the citizens of Peoria across all socioeconomic strata. Anyone who pays attention to me on Facebook (you lucky bastards) knows how I abhor the excuses Peorians make up to not enjoy what their city offers. One need only read the belligerent, ignorant comments under the articles on CIProud or...shit. That's the only local news website.
So what say you, citizens?
Big ups on you for this! I will follow. Show me the way.
ReplyDelete